Name: Greg.
Location, Ringwood, vic
Ride: Black 2012 Monster 659
Do: Security Officer
Think: before I speak. (sometimes ;)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey hey hey just picked up my bike today.

Hi guys, I am now the owner of a 08/13 build Dark Stealth 659.

Name: Damien
Location, Lower North Shore, Sydney
Ride: Dark Stealth 2013 Monster 659
Do: ADF
Think: Some people are just idiots, they can't help it, it's in their jeans.......

Damo

·
Registered
467 Posts
Name : Mik (From Perth but lived in Saigon last 6yrs)
Ride : 2013 795 Monster, 2011 Yamaha FZS, 2006 Vespa LX150, 2013 Piaggio Liberty S ltd ed.
Do : Schlumberger. Oilfield Cementer.
Think : Wished I got into bikes a lot earlier. Also wish I had my Monster when I was back in Oz.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi from townsville :)

hiya, i am a very new rider (though a rather old lady! haha) and have just bought my monster 659,
her name is "lucy" and she is just lovely, "we" live in townsville queensland with my son, my partner (who also just purchased his monster 1000 - second hand import) and my partners two children (so my partner does lots of piggy back rides! sometimes i am glad i am lams! haha)
done a couple of bits and pieces since i picked her up, a tail tidy, some pussy grips, and some oggy knobs (i am a very new rider after all!), and a seat bag (which is awesome),
i am also looking at getting some coloured faring for her also, she is currently a black matte.
i am totally in love with riding my "lucy" and look for any excuse to get out on her,
anyway i look forward to chatting :)

Name: Rochelle
Ride: Dark Stealth 2013 Monster 659
Do: Run a business

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Wachya name: Justin

Wachya ride: 2000 M900ie and 2001 GSXR1000

Wachya do? Integrated Logistics Support for a department in the Federal Government.
Before that I did 12 years in bike shops in Melbourne. Ducati spare parts and ducati sales, Mainly at Bike Barn and Zagames. Just did a 10 year stint on motards, sold the last one on a whim and sniped the GSXR on ebay in the last 3 seconds. Good to be back on a Ducati again, picked this one up for a steal due to high kms. Only other Duc I have owned is an 89 900SS I traded cheap one day and kept myself.

·
Registered
5 Posts
G'day!
My name is Marco and I live in South Yarra VIC since June 2013 (originally from Italy).

I'm a Financial Consultant for surviving, I ride for living :)

Sorry that my first post will be a selling one ;) but I want to trade up my current Monster 696 for a 1100 and need to sell it before so... here we go!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hiya, Name is Dean, live down the Mornington Peninsular in Victoria, sold my '05 ST4S a few weeks ago and waiting for my 1200S to arrive. Do as little as I can get away with, and think that there should be a new thread for the 1200 to talk about accessories. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Guys/gals I'm From perth WA and have just got my first bike ... Ducati Monster 659 would be good to hear from people in my area who own similar bikes I'm chasing a legal tail tidy and some friends to ride with

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi all, just signed up in preparation for becoming a monster owner. Reside in South Australia. Had a Sportclassic in the past, and just sold my 1098 Streetfighter yesterday. Looking at a 696 Monster project bike and runaround while I wait to see how the 2nd gen Diavel plays out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Newbe

Wachya ride: 2003 800 Monster

Wachya do? Motorcycle Tech Student

Wachya think? Pure passion for ducs and dogs...and a little for chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,

Name: Dave
Ride: Monster 1100 S
Where: Melbourne, Vic (Point Cook)
Do: Banking Business Analyst
Think: Enjoy Life while we can...

·
Registered
4 Posts
G'day All,

Reletively new 1200 owner. 32y/o from Sydney Ryde area.
I'm a Construction Project Manager and love getting out on the road with my lady any chance we get to decompress.

It's been a my dream to own a Duc since my uncle uncrated his 916 and took me for a spin. Tastes haven't really changed since but comfort has moved up the ladder on the hit list hence the 1200 Monster.

If you're in the area drop me a line and perhaps we can hit the road someday. I enjoy a spirited ride when conditions are right & i'm riding Solo but i'm not interested in street racing so hit me up if you're keen for a leasurely ride.

Currently recovering from a broken foot and knee reco as a result of a little off but hope to swing my leg back over in the next mth or two.

Ric.

·
Registered
67 Posts
'Ello all

Sending me greetings to you all ,from adelaide.ride monster 1200s.1st service completed,termi's fitted and rad guard installed.loving il Rosso mostro.Ride out to Goolwa tomorrow,the long way.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys,
As of tomorrow I'll be the proud owner of a 2014 Monster 1200. So glad to join the forum.
It's my first Ducati and I hope will not be my last.
Hoping to get my wife on the back to enjoy the ride as much as I do when the kids are at school. Anyone going for a ride down the south of Sydney, (the shire), let me know.
Can't wait till tomorrow.
Ausfox.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi!

Wachya name? Bernie but that has been redacted.

Wachya ride? 2010 Ducati Monster 1100

Wachya do? I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you.

Wachya think? I think that the Ducati Monster is the best bike I have ever owned! Thats what! Agile, torquee, user friendly, noisy, cool... :cool: Thinking of doing some tasteful mods to it....starting with powder coating the pillion peg brackets...they are the only thing I dont like about it (this model).

Anyway, gday to you all. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wachya name? Karim

Wachya ride? 2007 Ducati Monster 695 Red (of course)

Wachya do? graphic Designer

Wachya think? Bit of a bump up from my little CBF250. Only had the baby beast for 2 days but already loving it.

681 - 700 of 739 Posts