Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
243 Posts
SSS arm conversion on my 99 carby
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,800 Posts
...is a set of these:
, but I'm sure I've been far too naughty.

I'd settle for just one with a 4-pad caliper though. Probably still too naughty tho...

I think I've been good enough for a set of CGR shorties in black.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
2007 S2R800
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
979 Posts
A free 6k mile tuneup ;D. I hear santa has an in with Salt Lake Motorsports.


Some carbon fiber or titanium high mounts would work nicely too.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
723 Posts
Custom 54mm exhaust
PCIII
lighter Flywheel
slipper Clutch
Carbon Clutch cover
Carbon Sprocket covers
Carbon hugger
Carbon Tail
Clear Alternatives Light
1098 Side view mirrors
Red Frame plugs
Gold CC Rearsets
Gold CC Clipons with Risers
Gold Bar End Weights
Custom lower Triple
Gold Chain
Pod Filters
Carbon Tank
Carbon Cowl
short Carbon belly Pan
Custom Hoses
yoyodyne Slaves
Red Powder Coated Swingarm
custom CF/Plexyglass belt covers
Custom upholstered DP Seat
mommy and daddy to get back together
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
979 Posts
Duke Dave said:
Custom 54mm exhaust
PCIII
lighter Flywheel
slipper Clutch
Carbon Clutch cover
Carbon Sprocket covers
Carbon hugger
Carbon Tail
Clear Alternatives Light
1098 Side view mirrors
Red Frame plugs
Gold CC Rearsets
Gold CC Clipons with Risers
Gold Bar End Weights
Custom lower Triple
Gold Chain
Pod Filters
Carbon Tank
Carbon Cowl
short Carbon belly Pan
Custom Hoses
yoyodyne Slaves
Red Powder Coated Swingarm
custom CF/Plexyglass belt covers
Custom upholstered DP Seat
mommy and daddy to get back together
d**n dude. The only way santa is going to bring you that list is if you gave both your kidneys to orphans who live naked in an ice hut in outter Mongolia.



But, if the jolly old man happens to bring you something extra, you can pass it to me.
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
All I want from Santa is about 6 uninterrupted hours to get the chromo back together. ::)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
846 Posts
Free Floating Rotors
DID gold Chain
14t sprocket
Quad-D full box exhaust (powder coated black)
PCIII
Professional suspension setup
full Dyno

Icon Bombshell leather pants (black)
To finally find leather gloves that FIT my small mutant hands.
New Sidi boots.
Spidi Lizard leather track suit
A Year's worth of track time, tires, and fuel for said track time.

That'll do.

And santa, I've been an AWFULly good girl this year. :angel: :-*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,800 Posts
larakat said:
----------snip----------------
To finally find leather gloves that FIT my small mutant hands.
----------snip----------------
Have you tried Held?
 
I

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
CRG mirrors
open clutch cover...
and more weather like this weekend!!

oh yeah

a DML membership!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
846 Posts
Speeddog said:
Have you tried Held?
Yes, I have, close but no cigar.
Lee Parks Designs....close but no cigar.
AlpineStars.....no go.
Sidi....DAMN close on the shorty summer gloves, but they don't have leather gloves.
and a number of others...

I have mutant pinkies and Xs or XXs gloves still leave a bend at the tips of all my fingers. (although my thumbs don't seem to be a problem).

anyone know of a specialty shop that'll sew to my hand pattern?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,189 Posts
larakat said:
Yes, I have, close but no cigar.
Lee Parks Designs....close but no cigar.
AlpineStars.....no go.
Sidi....DAMN close on the shorty summer gloves, but they don't have leather gloves.
and a number of others...

I have mutant pinkies and Xs or XXs gloves still leave a bend at the tips of all my fingers. (although my thumbs don't seem to be a problem).

anyone know of a specialty shop that'll sew to my hand pattern?
hey Kat, how about some Hand transplants [laugh] Dainese didn't have any gloves tho huh? they usually run small.


I want a slipper clutch and a working left hand to go with it [laugh]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,800 Posts
MichMonsterS4 said:
---------snip-----------
I want a slipper clutch and a working left hand to go with it [laugh]
Maybe Santa will bring you a Surflex, the lever pull is super light.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
176 Posts
A $10,000 shopping spree at Motowheels.com ;D
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top