1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Frame 94-2001 but not an 01 S4 <--Being sent by Mnemonic [thumbsup]

Goldline Clutch Master cylinder <--Being sent by Millertime [thumbsup]

Headlight Assembly

Aftermarket Mufflers, would prefer cloudy aluminum ones as we are polishing the exhaust and header. But not rashed out. We have plety of those laying around. <-- Purchased today [thumbsup]

Gauges <---Being sent by DucPainter [thumbsup]

Speedo Cable <---Being sent by DucPainter [thumbsup]

Forks <--- Being sent by Evil Steve [thumbsup]

Stock rear shock or inexpensive aftermarket one. <--- Being sent by Drunken Monkey [thumbsup]

Carbd tank, side dings ok but not crushed please, already have one of those. MGPfan, yours would be fine but it would suck completely to strip and repaint it. <--- Being sent by hiero [thumbsup]

Handlebars <-----coming from bluemoco [thumbsup]

Carbon low mount heatshields? not required but a dream. <--- coming from Spidey[thumbsup]

There maybe more to follow. Post what you have off the list above. Ill reply with the ship to address.

Thanx guys and gals, you all rock [thumbsup]

·
Banned
7,484 Posts
I've got a stock rear shock for an '03 m1000. Dunno if it will be compatible.

I think I have some carbon heelguards for lowmounts lying around. Lemme check.
Edit: yup. Got 'em. They're yours.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
silentbob said:
Do you still want the 1098 exhaust?
As of now, its not in the plan. Your kind offer is noted and may be taken if the other plan gets nixed. I have started prepping the header for polishing and am working on a set of Polished DP cans as well.

·
Banned
412 Posts
ducman851 said:
If youll send it, We can fix it.
get me an address and I'll send it out monday!

I'll even throw in 20 bones for the rebuild kit.

You want a stock lever (I think i have 3 stock goldline clutch levers) or are you planning on some aftermarket levers?

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Millertime said:
get me an address and I'll send it out monday!

I'll even throw in 20 bones for the rebuild kit.
Send it to me at

John Ryti
29911 Via Puesta Del Sol
Temecula, Ca

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
I have a speedo, cable and drive from my 96.

I don't have any of the cluster, it's still on my bike.

Can you use them?

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
You sure you don't want a slightly dented FI tank? [cheeky]

i wish i had more to offer.
I have stock 620 rear-sets you are welcome to. Maybe cut off the buddy pegs and powdercoat black?

also have the stock cans - not too badly rashed. Just a little rough where they rub in a turn...

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I've got a carbed tank from a dark 2000 750 I believe it was, no gas cap. I've been holding on to it for either a crash victim or some other good cause, seems like this fits the bill...

Slight dent where a tank protector would go, but pretty small, 2 inches or so...

I've also got a sbk CF fender that's been painted by red baron. he still has it actually and can forward it on if you like it... here's a pic

please let me know if you'd like for me to send either of them

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
hiero said:
I've got a carbed tank from a dark 2000 750 I believe it was, no gas cap. I've been holding on to it for either a crash victim or some other good cause, seems like this fits the bill...

Slight dent where a tank protector would go, but pretty small, 2 inches or so...

I've also got a sbk CF fender that's been painted by red baron. he still has it actually and can forward it on if you like it... here's a pic

please let me know if you'd like for me to send either of them
Correction we are using an actual SBK fender not the CF one, and is that dent 2" across or 2" deep? ;)

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Rameses said:
If he's offering the CF fender why not use it?

That thing looks sick!
doh, actually, baron's right as i gave HIM the CF one for HIS bike, hahaha :p [cheeky] oops!

yeah, he's got a regular SBK one that I believe is ready to paint in any matching scheme necessary... sorry to tease as such... :-[

on a brighter note though, stewart, I've got the tank in the mail, should be on its way to you today sometime via USPS priority mail.

The dent is 2" across, not very deep at all, I didn't see too much rust on the inside, but some POR15 and hinge reinforcement wouldn't be a bad idea as long as you're going to strip it to paint...

1 - 20 of 74 Posts