Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has thought about designing a club logo for us. I know there are some, of us in Austin, San Antone, and Houston. Let's think of a club name to encompass our little community. Just a thought, no dues and such. I've got access to vinyl sticker machines, and some waterjets. We could make some stickers and signs.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like it!

·
Registered
359 Posts
i do 2 ...... simple i likes. Maybe when we pick a design we can have marco make us a few shirts.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
looks just fine to me too (although red's a little iffy for me)

I'm not real big on having too many decals on the painted surfaces, but I'm more than happy to stick that on the bellypan or somewhere on my frame [thumbsup]

·
Registered
51 Posts
I wonder if I might contribute, though I'm not a member of the club, I am from the central Texas area... I worked on this logo for a bit and I'm happy to make any changes...Thanks

G

·
Toad2012 said:
I wonder if I might contribute, though I'm not a member of the club, I am from the central Texas area... I worked on this logo for a bit and I'm happy to make any changes...Thanks

i like the logo. is this going to be a sticker, or a patch. i like the old style logos myself.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We could have both modern and traditonal for both sides of the fence. I think we should have shirts and stickers. I have access to both.

G

·
Toad2012 said:
That's what I modeled it after ;) keep in mind I can make any changes in size, color, font... [thumbsup]
id like a 10' by 10' banner on a six foot pole to put on the back of my monsterchopper. is that sweet or what. ;D

·
Premium Member
2,860 Posts
any updates to the logo? i love getting more ducati paraphernalia.

G

·
a small sticker would be nice. something that could go on the frame, or other round surface without wrinkles or bubbles.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
kevy said:
a small sticker would be nice. something that could go on the frame, or other round surface without wrinkles or bubbles.
yep! let's get some of those that SAducati's suggested going for discrete locations ( and quick turnaround), then we can look into the larger TOAD versions...

anyone able to take the reigns on this one?

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'll see if I can get something going on my end.
I've had a couple of ideas floating around in my head as well. Unfortunatly my buddy in our graphics dept has left the company and I'm not sure if the new guy "get's it". :-\
But I will start working on it.

Damon

1 - 20 of 62 Posts