Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like that pic of your son. Hooligan in training. Just need to get some leathers for him! 8)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Hey... Let me know where it is at, and a time. I will try to get out there, but I have class... Might get out early, so... maybe I'll be able to join.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lake Street and Lyndale. Look for the motorcycles. people start showing up at Dulonos pretty early. I'll probably be there around 6:30-7ish and stay until 9 or 10

·
Registered
418 Posts
I probably won't come then... unless we can leave right after midterms. Dangit!!! Forgot about that!!! I have a midterm!!! YUCK!!! :p Okay... I am hoping that we do get out early because then I can make it!!! ;D

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just cant wait to see the video of the spanking twins. I am quite intrigued!
oh yeah,good luck on your midterm. I had mine last night. Dont think we have one for the class tonight. At least I hope we dont cuz I didnt study!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I'll be there!!! In spirit ;) make sure and get me a pint of Harp

R

·
0 Posts
anyone want to let me ride beeatch?
tony if it's you, you have to ride in back...;D

I want to take photo's.......

·
Registered
735 Posts
Retro, my wife isn't going tonight so you can ride beeatch on my bike if you promise not to squirm around this time. And leave the pink leathers at home OK.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I'll try my best to be there b4 everyone leaves. Would like to ride beeatch too... now that I have my leathers, but... will be arriving in VW style.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have to work until 5 today. I could be there closer to 5:45 or 6. I dont have the bike at work, gotta walk home to get it.

R

·
0 Posts
so okay, I won't wear the pink leathers......

where are you kids meeting then?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Sounds like meeting at Bob's around 6ish. Plus or Minus 15 minute rule for Tony. Retro, do you want to meet there or do you want me to pick you up at your place?

R

·
0 Posts
uh my place please......ping me your cell if ya got one....I have to shoot at lurcat this afternoon I may end up riding my bicycle....or not....thanks

·
Registered
418 Posts
I just cant wait to see the video of the spanking twins. I am quite intrigued!

They weren't twins but they were wearing the same thing!! If I do come tonight... I will be totally out of place... I'm not going home between work and school, so am dressed up. Hope that is okay with everyone!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts