Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Hey... Let me know where it is at, and a time. I will try to get out there, but I have class... Might get out early, so... maybe I'll be able to join.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I probably won't come then... unless we can leave right after midterms. Dangit!!! Forgot about that!!! I have a midterm!!! YUCK!!! :p Okay... I am hoping that we do get out early because then I can make it!!! ;D

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just cant wait to see the video of the spanking twins. I am quite intrigued!
oh yeah,good luck on your midterm. I had mine last night. Dont think we have one for the class tonight. At least I hope we dont cuz I didnt study!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I'll be there!!! In spirit ;) make sure and get me a pint of Harp

·
Registered
418 Posts
I'll try my best to be there b4 everyone leaves. Would like to ride beeatch too... now that I have my leathers, but... will be arriving in VW style.

G

·
uh my place please......ping me your cell if ya got one....I have to shoot at lurcat this afternoon I may end up riding my bicycle....or not....thanks

·
Registered
418 Posts
I just cant wait to see the video of the spanking twins. I am quite intrigued!

They weren't twins but they were wearing the same thing!! If I do come tonight... I will be totally out of place... I'm not going home between work and school, so am dressed up. Hope that is okay with everyone!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.