Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's that ambien post I was talking about at the fall bash!

>>right now I could be all 'yo yo I'm hookin that **** down up on tha crsest and **** as we speak,but i'm not geet too crazy on shu shu souphiccups aint no fun when they rock your world either pall espescially making my keeboard look funky and bounce when I typ.man don't know rwo i got to thr [post fugggn ambien make keeboard look like beefcubes with wavy gravey no shu shu hicups but freels the dame from here thgouI'mll be back tiomorrow for sence then,this no good.<<

I don't know WTF I was trying to say. I do know at the time I used to have a beige keyboard with filthy keys though!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
lauramonster said:
That's excellent!! Sounds like you had a fun time. Wish I was there now!!

I'm confused - you were there

there being at the bash, at Travis' when Justin was telling the story - weren't you?
not there as in taking abien w/Justin and cutting off turtle heads
[cheeky]

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
kenrok1 said:
I'm confused - you were there

there being at the bash, at Travis' when Justin was telling the story - weren't you?
not there as in taking ambien w/Justin and cutting off turtle heads
[cheeky]
knowing laura she meant she wanted to be there fighting the ambien with justin! atta girl!
justin, next time you gotta video tape it

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Good thing I checked the latest posting at lunch!! Crash diet!! Can't eat a thing after seeing the turtle head on chopsticks so close to someone's mouth!!!! :p
Bonus for the guy who works in this office! He gets my hot pickled onions! ;D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.