Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Just want to thank everyone who helped out with info on clutch slave my hubby got one on Ebay from MPL tuning GOLD one it will be here soon hopefully [thumbsup] and on the bike. [clap]

Lost all my electrics yesterday you wouldn't believe it Friday before Chrissy ARGH? After much searching on here for hints and pulling the bike to bits, then putting it on a trailer and taking to the Ducati man. The battery had dropped a cell, so a new battery was the go. $$$$ at chrissy. Anyways Thanks again. [thumbsup]

Egas

·
Registered
476 Posts
egas said:
Just want to thank everyone who helped out with info on clutch slave my hubby got one on Ebay from MPL tuning GOLD one . [thumbsup]
You are most welcome - the MPL one is excellent and you guys won't regret it! Much beter than the orogonal, simple to fit and in Gold will look cool!

Merry Christmas and enjoy!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
monstermick58 said:
OK, who or what are MPL?

Mmick
Monstermick58

Hey I can inform you for a change [laugh]
MPL (Motoplant) Tuning Parts are a German company that make and/or sell lots of Motorbike componets Ducatis in particular. I have now received my clutch slave cylinder which I bought through Ebay,and was sent on the 22nd of Dec and arrived here in Tas on the 4/1/07 which was good [thumbsup] . It has reduced the clutch lever pull by heaps as I was told here on the DML that it would. Heres a link to there Store on ebay. If you go to my earlier post when I was asking for help about clutch slave cylinder you will see what others have to say about them.

Cheers Egas

http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZmplQ2dtuning

1 - 7 of 7 Posts