Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a request for a Tgiving ride this weekend. Not sure if I'd be up for it, seeing as how it's supposed to be a family-affair type weekend but thought I'd post it here anyways...

Daffe

·
Registered
684 Posts
I could do a Sat ride, or Sunday for that matter, though I won't be up for hauling down to the south bay.

S

·
0 Posts
Ok..maybe a North Bay ride? Not too awful god early though. I haven't ridden many of the North Bay roads. Anyone want to plan a route?

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I am up for it, well I am up for the saturday morning ride, about the planning, I don't know, what I am trying to say is that I could get you guys lost ;D, so I will follow you.

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Sure, I can plan a route unless someone else has a strong urge to do so. Would a 9:30 rendezvous and 10am departure sound reasonable to everyone? It should be warming up a bit by then...

S

·
0 Posts
Sure, I can plan a route unless someone else has a strong urge to do so. Would a 9:30 rendezvous and 10am departure sound reasonable to everyone? It should be warming up a bit by then...
Sounds good to me. Unless it's raining I'm there.

·
Registered
684 Posts
That start time sounds good to me Michael. We can kick some route ideas around tomorrow too.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Michael, whatever North Bay ride you're planning, I'd prefer the ones like the Stinson ride vs. the one that goes over the damn dam (the one where you almost ran over that squirrel) - you know the ride I'm talking about?

09:30 ETM sounds ok
10:00 ETD sounds ok

Meet at Mill Valley Arco?

·
Registered
684 Posts
Ya, Peets. Nice place to hang while people filter in. 8)

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sarah, would you like to meet in Los Gatos and ride up on Saturday to Mill Valley or do you just want to meet at Peets?

Daffe

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Forecast is supposed to be rain on Saturday, partly cloudy on Friday in Marin... Bay Area weather changes a lot so guess we're still planning on riding?

·
Registered
684 Posts
If it's raining I'll probably not go. But I have a "wait and see" attitude. :)

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
.... is Friday an option for anyone? Friday probably won't rain but Saturday is a "maybe" on the weather

·
Registered
170 Posts
Friday actually works better for me. I have family coming into SF Saturday late afternoon...

Borg Girl

·
Registered
684 Posts
I probably won't make it Friday. Have a great ride if you go.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts