Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to publicly thank our very own Abhi "asf" for being so great to deal with. I purchased a set of his "DucDual" headlights and to make a long story short, apparently '06 and older bikes have different wiring than '07 bikes and we didn't find this out until later on.

Never have I had such a great experience with an online vendor before. My emails were promptly replied, my questions patiently answered, and everything went smooth as pie, so thanks again Abhi. This experience was/is a breath of fresh air especially considering the beating that online vendors are taking lately, not that I've ever had a problem with any of the DML sponsors before, but some folks apparently have. So to those folks I say, have some faith in the "Little Guy". I'm not a vendor of anything but I imagine that margins are low and people's patience are thin. I'd imagine most are doing this for the love of motorcycling, not to make money cause let's face it, wearing all the hats in your own little operation can wear you out pretty thin and will eventually kill the love. I know first hand about that.

Anyway, I'm ranting... Basically... thanks Abhi! The bike looks great, I'll post some pics as soon as I fab some brackets for the Buell fairing...

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
he's a good guy..... [thumbsup]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts