Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
They look very very nice, you have a great looking bike. Is that your riding sombrero on the wall? ;D

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Pone said:
They look very very nice, you have a great looking bike. Is that your riding sombrero on the wall? ;D
Cracks me up how you guys notice these things in the background. I spend all my time focusing on whatever the topic is about. That's why I'd make a crappy detective. [clap]

Exhaust looks great!

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
I noticed the nice rug under the bike and thought, "my wife would kill me, cut me up, and feed me to small rodents if I ever did that..." [laugh]

·
Banned
7,484 Posts
Pipes look good! [thumbsup]

Michael Moore said:
I noticed the nice rug under the bike and thought, "my wife would kill me, cut me up, and feed me to small rodents if I ever did that..." [laugh]
So she wouldn't go for . . . say . . . something like this: (the Blonde is the absolute frickin' BEST!!!)

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Spidey said:
Pipes look good! [thumbsup]

So she wouldn't go for . . . say . . . something like this: (the Blonde is the absolute frickin' BEST!!!)

Enjoy it now bro. After 23 years of being together that s*it doesn't fly too well. [laugh] [laugh]

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey Monsterboy - what exhaust is that and what did hattar charge you for them? (if you don't mind my asking.)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts