Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well my bike is almost back together and its not even a week yet. If it were not for DML and its members(which to me are the same thing) this would have taken a very long time and cost a boatload of money.

Thanks for the tea tray Deb. I left your Reeper on there so I can remember where it came from. I have a feeling the bike will get its tail chop by our ride in May, but I am, very happy for now not having the twisted melted tray on there.
Thanks MOECAT for the pipes. That was really great of you. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know. I wish you were closer, I would come and get them myself. Because of you I may be back on my bike by next weekend..

I really feel like I have a DML bike now. Not because I have DML stuff on the bike, but because DML was there for me when I needed help. Some may feel its not a big deal. But it is too me. Support DML and its sponcers. This is a great place and would never want to see it go anywhere. Jeff and the guys do a great job running this place. I would hate to think they are not making it financially worth their while also. Buy DML products and from there sponsors and we will have this place for a very long time.

·
Premium Member
5,076 Posts
Did that swingarm come on the bike? I thought they used a 9*6 solid arm on that bike.

Norm

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did that swingarm come on the bike? I thought they used a 9*6 solid arm on that bike.

Norm
that's the standard unit for the S4R norm. they used the 9*6 arm on the multistrada.

·
Premium Member
5,076 Posts
I'm impressed, I like that unit. I remember the 1st Multistrada that I saw on display had the same swingarm but I guess they decided to change it on the production bikes - bummer.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i thought i seen the same on s4r as on the Multistrada too but painted. this is off the duc site of the multi sss

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am not surw about the other colors, but the black does come with a black frame. The blue and white does not.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Black S4R has the black frame as Dennis points out.. the blue/white S4R has a blue frame and white wheels.. Red one has gunmetal frame and wheels.. We painted a silver stripe like the Blue S4R on a red one and it came out great ! In fact it sold that weekend of the bike show, first time on display !

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Red with silver stripe was very sharp. Why don't you guys do a black with silver stripe?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Yeah,

congrats on re-assembly.

What kind of tank protecter is that? I've been looking for one that doesn't just cover the middle...and that one looks like it gives all the protection I want....

I'd appreciate a source if you have it....

--Nekkid Tank--

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Tank protectors at

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What she said. Its came in a huge box shaped almost perfect for the tank. I am very happy with it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Glad that I could help Dennis.

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts
Glad to hear you're getting back into action so quickly Dennis! I'm glad a set of pipes came through! Hopefully I'll be on the road this coming weekend too, since my bike might be done! Pictures to come of course!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts