Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all of those that gave me information on cleaing/ washing my Monster... I have a few things to go out and buy but its well worth it.. Still smiling and day dreaming about when I'll get the chance to ride my bike again...

A lil story on the side:

One of my first times out with my bike (I've had it for a lil over a week and a half) I came up to a stop light and a New I'd say 02/03 BMW M3 pulled up and wanted to race I guess. Back a few years ago when I was younger and a lil crazier(back when I wanted a crotch rocket) all I thought about was getting a bike to do just that, pull up to expensive and fast cars and smoke them... As you all know the the M800 isn't a super bike but have enough nuts to have fun and leave a few people in the dust... Well this guy in his M3 wanted some and I didn't really at first.. but right after he left the light i said the heck with it... Twisted the throttle, through 1st and then through 2nd it was all over.... I had a HUGE grin and could not stop laughing. lol great moment... Thanks again everyone

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now grow up!!! (I like the little japanese cars with the wings and stickers..they never learn)...

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Funny coincidence, this past saturday there was an eclipse and m3 racing. I had to get involved and with my lil M620, they couldn't keep up!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fun isn't it? ;D

One of my favorite things to do on my VFR (haven't had the opportunity on the M yet) was to roll up behind or next to two cars that were getting ready to race. I'd let them get a few cars out and then just blow by them like they were tied to a tree. Hee hee heeee.... :D

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
Now grow up!!!
I waited years until I was old enough to make my motto: I may grow older, but I refuse to grow up. Once you've passed a certain age boundary, people no longer expect you to grow up anymore.

Now next time, make sure you have the front wheel off the ground as you zip past the car. 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts