Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that having a club based in one city is not going to work. We are just too spread out. I just took a ride out to Luckenbach (very cool if you havent been there). I was bs'ing with alot of the bikers out there and they talked about camping and weekend trips. Maybe we could set up a weekend trip to meet somewhere and go riding for a day and all that jazz. Just a thought. Otherwise I am just curious who is in the area that would want to meet up. I know Triple Duck had mentioned it as well.

·
Registered
599 Posts
For what it's worth, I live right next to Big Sur and I know a lot of other members are in the Bay area. Maybe rent a bunch of cabins and do some riding? We gotta get more organized with get togethers!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I am sure a group from DFW will come down later in the year. I would prefer it to warm up a bit so I can ride comfortably all day...

·
Registered
783 Posts
I'm in. My ride is ready on Tue.

G

·
Welcome to TEXAS Loki. I think a Texas Hill Country Chapter is a damn good idea. SPEAKUP we are normaly good for a short trip to Fredricksburg or Lukenbach (only about 50-60 miles from the house)

Its a little to early for me to plan; however, the Mrs did say she may want to ride over to Ducati Austin for the EBoz meet and greet next week end. I should be able to tell by about Wednesday or so.......Maybe we could hook up.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will be at Ducati Austin also on the 17th. I dont know what you all think warm enough is- to me this is perfect riding weather- but lets plan on getting together the weekend of the 17th. Even if some of you are driving the cages to Austin, we can still grab some beers and b.s. I can also take you out and show you some of the roads I have been on.

Any ideas for a chapter name so we can get a spot on the local club forums....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts