Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm in Davis, and looking into buying a Monster. I'm interested in the S2R and trying to decide between the 800 and 1000. I'm familiar with the differences on paper, but was really hoping to ride each of them to get a sense for how different they feel, if at all. So I went to Good Times in Sacramento, and they don't offer test rides. Are there any dealers in the greater area that do?

TIA.

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Nothing very close by, unfortunately Good Times doesn't offer much in the way of customer service, you're lucky if you were able to even sit on the bike. I had the best test riding experience at Hattar Motorsports in San Rafael. It was a great place to purchase my Monster and I take all my maintenance business to them as well. It's less than 90 minutes from Sac, so from Davis it will be even quicker. Give them a call, you won't be sorry!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I am new this site but MODESTO was the best experince I have ever had.Good Times lost a sale... They would not even put gas in the st4s so I could here it.The owners name at Modest was Diane I believe.209 5781330 #..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts