Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had Termi's fitted to the M1100...and she now ROCKS!

Bike is only 5 months old with 800km on the clock...and was quite rough when riding at low constant speed.....tried a 14t sprocket which had some minor improvement, but now with the termi's it feels so much smoother....which i guess is also due to the new ECU as much as the new muffs.

What i'm also pleased with is that she runs much cooler. I can even put my hand on the muffs and not get burned after a 30 min ride.

And of course....that NOISE. Before she sounded like roaring tiger...now she really is a MONSTER. In Bangkok traffic the louder the better.....riding on the basis that everyone is trying to kill you...that new exhause grumble gets me noticed 1km away :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Nice work! Let's see some pics of your bike on a nice Bangkok backdrop!

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
+1 on some pics. Which Termi's did you get? (Carbon fiber, stainless, ect..)

I've been look through exhaust trying to figure out what I want. I'm leaning toward the Mivv Suono (even though I can't find audio of what they sound like), or Termi's.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
will post those pics of my baby in exotic Bangkok soon guys. I also wanna video my 10 min trip to work in the morning so you can see how challenging it is to ride in traffic here.

Boris....carbon termi's. I chose not to ride with the db killers...the louder the better in traffic here. And the sound is awsome. I've started to ride with earplugs since the termi's were installed.

:eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts