Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i install air filter and muffler ,,,everything seems to run fine,
Can anyone tells me what a Power Commander would improve ....
I also plan to buy the pipes to replace the CAT ,,do you think that in that case ,i will absolutely need a power commander

thnks
fabrice

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
who the freak knows anymore. People are putting Arrow full systems on their S4Rs's with filter mods and no FI adjustments at all. The PCIII for the damn thing wont be released till zombies eat my brain anyways. ::)

·
Registered
166 Posts
The Termi slip-on and full system kits come with a corresponding replacement ECU. There shouldn't be a need for a Power Commander unless you don't like the mapping on the DP/Termi ECU...

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
To my knowledge Power Commander doesn't have a solution for the S4Rs as of today. I have a S4Rs and was looking for an exhaust solution. Check out my thread. It will give you the settings (mapping) for the Termignoni ECU that the dealer will use with his DDS computer. Also, there are some fitment issues that are discussed in the thread.

Topic: S4Rs and Termignoni Exhaust Problems Finally Resolved, But Fitment is an Issue (under the name crashdown; url: http://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/index.php?topic=67577.0)

·
Registered
163 Posts
The Termi slip on kit for my S4rs came with an ECU........but it was defective, had to be sent back. The dealer just got it back last week and installed it on Saturday. The bike runs much better now. I have also asked about getting rid of the bladder. I've been told that the kit is not available from Ducati yet but is coming.................If anyone out there knows about this please post on DML

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.