Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys i'm from Greece and i need some help with something...
I want to buy the termignoni high mounts for my monster 695....
I have some questions...

1)Because i usually ride with my girlfriend in the raer seat and i mount some soft givi luggage am i going to have problems with the heat if i buy the Titanium version?
2)Is it better to buy the carbon exhausts?
3)What about the temperature at long trips?Am i going to have problems?

I can use any help...
Thanx in Advance...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a 696 and am running the stock exhaust for now (which on the 696 is very similar to the location of the high mount 695 exhausts). While I haven't had any girls burn their legs or anything, they do say that it gets pretty warm at stop lights. From my understanding, the carbon termis will be cool to the touch even after long rides. Since you often ride with your girl, I'd recommend going with the cf termis. I'll be doing the same.

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
The ti shouldnt burn you, but the pipe that goes into the can is stainless steel....may want to be careful there, or have the pipe ceramic coated to make it cooler to the touch

some of the termi pipes for older models are being discontinued, hopefully you can find the one you want in stock.

jeff h
monsterparts.com

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
some of the termi pipes for older models are being discontinued, hopefully you can find the one you want in stock.
You mean that i can find the carbon in stock and cheaper?
And the thing is that i can't find them used!I only found the titanium for 300 euro and that's why i'm thinking about it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts