Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there are Termingoni exhausts for the new monster 620 because Ducati only supplies in after-market sales exhausts that says Ducati performance but are made by Remus... :mad:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
well if the pipes on the M800 are the same as the 620, then the termis for the M900 fit. i got mine on ebay for 560 bucks, which isnt too bad. i think you can check the part numbers with the online part catalog

G

·
right Remus is the exhaust on the new ducs the supply is better .
Termi can not follow the production only the carbon is termi
others are Remus they have nice exhausts to also carbon www.remus.at
do you want termi carbon for your 620 ?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have Termi's on my 620, from Ducati Performance for M900, part # 96004700B. Perfect fit.

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
I know I'm bring up an old post but does Termingoni make full exhuast for the 620? Or something that will fit?

Do you have to get full exhuast to have the mufflers up higher than stock?

Thanks,
Eric

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
meaculpa20v said:
I know I'm bring up an old post but does Termingoni make full exhuast for the 620? Or something that will fit?

Do you have to get full exhuast to have the mufflers up higher than stock?

Thanks,
Eric
wow.. this is an old thread

Termignoni makes slip-on pipes for the 620
high-mount & Low-mount
the high-mounts come with an "S" pipe and brackets that mount them closer to the frame/seat

See the pipe to the right of the rear-sets?

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Do you have a part number for that? or a price?

Can I still have rear foot pegs for a passenger if I get the high mount with the S pipe?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have Termi's on my 620, from Ducati Performance for M900, part # 96004700B. Perfect fit.
Replying to a super old post... Just bough my 4th bike (a second monster) a 620 S i.e. very nostalgic the monster 1st series. Got the same termis and part # brand new. Looks great and sounds great.
620s are a great value now... I think the first series monsters go up in price next 5-10 years....
Cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts