Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been in discussion with one of our sponsors about a Termignoni Group Buy. The more people we get the better the prices. Please let me know if you would be interested, what kind of bike you have and what exhaust you're looking for.

Mike

serious inquiries only please

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Is there a ballpark price (or discount %age) after so many units?

The common thread seems to be "if the price is right" but no one is saying at what price they would be "in" at. Me, I'd be in at $850, but I don't have the slightest idea if that's remotely realistic. I love my new QDs but the Termi's are the standard by which all the others are judged.

I think we need a "if we get X number of people, we can get them for $X" statement as a reality check.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm working on getting that information, x amount of orders will get this price and then some. Just seeing how many people are interested, if we can get 10+ I think we'll have some solid buying power. I'll send a PM to those interested when I get the info.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Im interested for a monster 1100s 2009. I only want the rear cans so NiBorg I may be able help off load those cans for a full system deal. Carbon obviously.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
I've been in discussion with one of our sponsors about a Termignoni Group Buy. The more people we get the better the prices. Please let me know if you would be interested, what kind of bike you have and what exhaust you're looking for.

Mike

serious inquiries only please
I have a 2006 749s and I am looking for a full or half system with all the trimmings (ecu, filters...). Again, like everyone else, with the right price that makes sense.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Im interested for a monster 1100s 2009. I only want the rear cans so NiBorg I may be able help off load those cans for a full system deal. Carbon obviously.
Thats a possibility. I love my Mivv's too much to get rid of them but would like the full pipe system with ECU etc.

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
I'm interested in a half system for my 07 S4RS; although, I'm wondering if this group purchase is still active, the original post was in January!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts