Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been here for awhile learning what ever I could about Monsters before I bought one, I finally got one about a month ago on Labor day. It is a '03 620ie and I must say it is everything I thought it would be and more. Very fun bike. The few times that I have been able to get out and ride it, it always gets complements, even from the Harley guys I've ridden with.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
BARF ON TEQUILA!!
thanks though

congrats!

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
Tequila is supposed to be the new new-guy staple now you guys, it's an insult to pass it up.

Congrats on your new bike Duc It.

Justin

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
A.Duc.H.Duc. said:
Tequila is supposed to be the new new-guy staple now you guys, it's an insult to pass it up.
Tequila is OK. Overrated for sure.

How about a Single Malt or a great Merlot Guinness or Pilsner much more subtle much more Ducati.
or for that matter -all of the above.

;)

Thanks for the Donuts and pics.
Congrats.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
slick lookin' ride. when's that tail getting chopped?
Not sure if I want to chop the tail, every time I have ridden it it has rained on me. But I do need to get rid of those fugly mirrors and get some nice bar-end ones.

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
Duc It said:
Not sure if I want to chop the tail, every time I have ridden it it has rained on me. But I do need to get rid of those fugly mirrors and get some nice bar-end ones.
oh, c'mon. swamp-ass is just another rite of passage!

as for the mirrors, i'm sure you've looked into previous discussions, and require no advice on the topic, but... '3rd eye' bar-ends, from a bicycle shop. cheap, and good.

although if you want CRG's, they'd certainly bring more awesome to the table.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Congrat's..... now, lick the glazed donut, slam the shot and suck the cream out of the eclair

·
Registered
498 Posts
Ahhhh Tequila! [clap] [clap] [clap] ;D

Beautiful Duc!! [thumbsup] Enjoy her in the best of health Amigo! [clap] [clap] [clap]

Lick, Slam, suck.....Repeat as necessary! [thumbsup] >:D [thumbsup]

·
Banned
1,009 Posts
1 tequila 2 tequila 3 tequila Floor. Very nice, now drink the bottle and get rid of that tail [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
tequila? no me gusta... I believe the rules involved single malt or donuts. not the tequila.

;D

welcome to the bin. enjoy your stay [thumbsup]

·
Registered
80 Posts
save the shot for when you do the chop. the sparks might make you cry. [laugh] but it will be well worth it. show us what you can do. welcome to the club

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Wow..it's so ..red..and so..stock! ??? ??? ???
[cheeky]
You've got some work to do on that!! [thumbsup]

Here's my '03 620..with 50K miles!

BTW..if you're going to ride an Italian..you might as well..give everyone some Grappa and proscueto (sp) instead of Tequilla and doughnuts!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Don't mind AZ. he's just... well... special. to the family. we all love him.

he also just got his bike all tarted up and doesn't want some new guy stealing his thunder donuts.

[cheeky]

·
Registered
177 Posts
mmmmm takillya and donuts.

Nice bike have fun!! [thumbsup]

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

Here's my '03 620..with 50K miles!
IZ, Very cool paint job. Maybe when you get down here with your bike I will take a ride up to Palm beach and we can go for a ride, anyone else want to go from broward or dade county?

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
teddy037 said:
Don't mind AZ. he's just... well... special. to the family. we all love him.

he also just got his bike all tarted up and doesn't want some new guy stealing his thunder donuts.
[cheeky]
[cheeky] [cheeky] [cheeky]

Duc it..sounds like a plan!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.