Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any small/sleek suggestions? i just need to carry a bottle or two of water , jerky, small misc. items. I could go bigger if it was "sleek" (any definition will work here).

Tanks (pun intended).

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
I have a small Nelson Riggs bag. It will carry an amazing amount of stuff, but is not so tall that it hits you in the chest.It is magnetic so won't work on a plastic tank.

I can't call anything that is basically a box "sleek". :-\

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I use that small cortech also. Despite its small size, one can fit a remarkible amount of crap in it. I've fit:
Water bottle
Full size SLR camera
Rag
T-shirt
some snacks

All in that bag at one time. No big enough for a long haul trip. But great for hitting some more local twisties and sights.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just picked a Corbin Mini up at a 20% off sale at the HondaSuzukiKawasakiYamahaSkiDoo dealership....and Joe Rocket jeans--they actually fit and look like jeans (not a substitute for real protection).

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I use a small Marsee; 8l I think.

Map pocket is a reasonable size, but not waterproof :eek:

Bag holds spare gloves, some tools, water, granola bar and a windbreaker. good 'nuff for me.

·
Banned
33 Posts
I think the Nelson Riggs Magnetic is your best bet. It is affordable, and you can fit an amazing amount of stuff in it. The map window is cool, and it comes with a rain cover. There are also side pockets for small items. The only downfall, it covers the Ducati logo, so, I had my wife sew Ducati patches on the sides. It is a great bag, and I am thinking of getting the saddle bags also. Laters, S...

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
ttraynor said:
Any small/sleek suggestions? i just need to carry a bottle or two of water , jerky, small misc. items. I could go bigger if it was "sleek" (any definition will work here).

Tanks (pun intended).
axio tankbag - sleekiest one you'll find.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.