Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched the forum with nothing too valuable (or current). I need a functional, magnetic, bombproof tank bag for my monster. Also needs to have enough room for a laptop.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I searched the forum with nothing too valuable (or current). I need a functional, bombproof tank bag for my monster. Also needs to have enough room for a laptop.
Well I will most likely try out a Cortech mid size.

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
I really like the cortech stuff....
really well made for the money
you may want to consider that a magenetic may not be the best for carrying a laptop....

jeff h
monsterparts.com

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
BagsConnection quick release system, no straps, no magnets and very little if any contact with the tank. Best tank bag I've ever owned barring none.
twistedthrottle.com

·
Banned
12 Posts
Reviving thread...

just to basically say I was just in the same predicament and my solution is working out so far.

I am using the rear Cortech sport tailbag on my tank... it's perfect for my S4R. It's wide enough for my 17" laptop when expanded but not too tall. I hook the two front bungees to the two thinner bars in the frame up front near the steering column and the two rear bungees hook under the tank. I've had no damage to the paint so far. It's nice having my equipment on the tank verses the tail. I'm very happy to get my gear off my back, especially in the summer.

I presume you're set by now but if anyone else comes across this hopefully this helps!

Cheers, David.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts