Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me see your tail light mods. ive been trying to think of something new because i dont like the led tail light turnsignal combo. it looks really crappy. i was going to solder my own up but i cant find a nice lense without the checkered lense thing. i still may just looking for some original ideas or something. so... SHOW ME TAIL LIGHTS

G

·

I've since cleaned up the mounting on these a bit, but you get the idea.

These are actually full dresser turn signals (from Headwinds) with red lenses.

Say what you want, but you can't say it's not different [cheeky]

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
That Mad Doctor light is pretty slick. I would love to see it with integrated signals.

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
I soldered up my own led panel with about 56 leds, but the damn lens filters out the cool led look. I think I'm gonna try and cut off the fluted face of the filter and try to glue on a clear or red tinted lens made of plexi.

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
I think the DrunkenMonkey mod looks pretty damn good.

·
Premium Member
817 Posts

Sorry i don't have any shots of the finished product, but this was a fairly simple design(i made one already, but it was damaged during a ride). It was made entirely out of PVC and lexan lenses with LEDs...like the integrated tail lights. I am working on this at the moment so when i get it finished...in the next few months, i will repost.

RB

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I've seen the orignal PRX light in person, and it looked slick. And that was a 1st revision. I'd expect that the next version will look slicker and be even more functional.

·
Registered
262 Posts
c_rex said:
Mad Doctors from Carpimoto
CRex, I'm betting the s4rs is running in that pic.....The young lady with her hands over her ears is a dead giveaway!!!!(bike looks sweet by the way!) Mike

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
hee hee... keen eye boss! my daughter came out to see what I was doing in the garage the day I pulled the cans off. I fired it up and sent her running for momma. She now calls me "Dadda Badda". [cheeky]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.