Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have pictures of some of their tail end clean ups? Looking to fabricate or buy a license plate holder for up under the seat vs the stock mud guard/license plate holder. Share your ideas.

·
Registered
75 Posts
All I have is the eliminator kit I got when getting new rear signals…
It looks WAY better…I just need to move the tag back under the tail a bit and maybe tilt it a bit.

Before:

After:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Def looks better. I will have to post pics as well, when I figure it out. I looked at the kits. I can't see paying money for them just yet. Time will tell.

·
Registered
718 Posts
This was the first mod I made, on the way home from the dealer where I bought it. Much been done since. Rizoma parts are seriously nice. Easy to fit and look stock but better.

·
Registered
246 Posts
At the rate me and Jon1100 are going I have to get a tail section before him. Has anyone seen those wicked looking lights he will be installing soon. I cant let him have all the glory on this forum lol

·
Registered
246 Posts
They probably would. Let me ask your opinion. You saw my bike and the red and gold on it. What do you think about if I got my wheels to match the gold color of the rizoma bars. or is that two much

·
Registered
176 Posts
They probably would. Let me ask your opinion. You saw my bike and the red and gold on it. What do you think about if I got my wheels to match the gold color of the rizoma bars. or is that two much
To each their own - I prefer mods that can be undone in order to sell, since I'll turn these over every 2-3yrs.

In other news, just ordered another $800 in candy from houstonsuperbikes.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got the LEDs changed both front and rear. Gonna get into garage this weekend to play around with the tail end.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts