Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a good tachometer for my 96 900. I would like to have a unit that has a digital speedo with lap timer etc. that is a combined unit. I have heard SPA has this unit but I don't know where to get it or if there is an alternative.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
hmmmm... AIM has a MyChron 3+ "Gold" for bikes. i sell their MyChron Light timers all the time. if you want to try out their 3+ Gold, i'd sell one to you at my cost... i'd like to get some good feedback on them. AIM link to MyChron 3+ Gold

i'm actually thinking about putting one of these on Pongo, but will probably cheese up something with an Autometer tach...

:) chris

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Chris, thanks for the offer but I think I am going to go with the SPA with the digital speedo in the center. I am going to try to clean up the bike as much as possible. I am going to put a DB Com for track time, that should be good enough for now.

The post with all the head work was great, it looks as if you really are doing a number on this. Do you have any idea what hp you will be able to acheive from this? I already have the 41 FCR's on mine with a full system, and am debating on going with a 944 kit or just hi-comp pistions, any suggestions?

Thanks

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I'm going to get it from there. Who's Louie and what can he do for me. ;D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts