Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any chance of getting the Syd guy's and Girls together for a quick drink 1 day after work this week or Next ?


Just and Idea ;D

Post up if you interested [thumbsup]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nick,

22nd Is the last day of work for most, and I know that we all have a work drink on that day , so It's no good for me :mad:
 
G

·
Paul.C said:
Nick,

22nd Is the last day of work for most, and I know that we all have a work drink on that day , so It's no good for me :mad:
yeah I know, mine in on the 21st, so the 22nd works for me as a hair of the dog [thumbsup]


I originally thought of the 29th, as it is after the xmas family stuff and the like, but big, rach and lil will be away, and possibly others going for a little mini break between xmas and new year. Any other suggestions?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was just thinking of something small , just meet up at a pub and have a beer or too on the way home from work anytime next week...


It's so friggin busy this time of year and the time is running out [laugh]
 
G

·
Paul.C said:
I was just thinking of something small , just meet up at a pub and have a beer or too on the way home from work anytime next week...
I was thinking of something large - like getting shitfaced together ;D - oh well I guess there is always next year!

well if no one else pipes up, Paul and I can go get a beer sometime next week. North or south of the bridge?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
972 Posts
goldFiSh said:
I was thinking of something large - like getting shitfaced together ;D - oh well I guess there is always next year!

well if no one else pipes up, Paul and I can go get a beer sometime next week. North or south of the bridge?

MMMMM.................. BEER!! [thumbsup]

How about on the weekend like 16/17th or 23/24th I know its right on top of chrissy and all but it would be good for us all to catch up and say G'day, If this is'nt practical we meet up at that coffee place in Sydney one Sat morning I guess.






Mmick
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I'll throw up 2 dates and see what happens


Next Wed around 6pm any place in the city that has a beer garden ( i will have my 2 kids with me )


Sat arvo 23rd Dec ( again need a beer garden [laugh] )


;D
 
G

·
Re: Syd Xmas drink - SYD

my vote for Sat Arvo 23rd Dec......

How about early arvo, and us who are more on the south side hook up and go for a northern ride for once (like the old road or whatever) with whoever else wants to come along and then hook up with people somewhere in around the city (like Paul suggested) for a lager and so on.....

If people are happy to go north, how about the Oaks @ Neutral Bay? Big beer garden!

Inner West: (my preference)
The Courthouse (Newtown) - hard to find if you don't know where it is
3 Weeds (Rozelle) - not sure if kids OK??

If no one had objections lets lock in the 23rd and then sort out the venue, otherwise it ain't gonna happen!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like the sound of that Nick [thumbsup]

Quick run up the old road, then a couple of afternoon beers to finish it off [clap] [thumbsup] [clap] ;D
 
G

·
OK how about this:

Sat 23rd Dec:

Illawara Riders - 8am @ Bald Hill - leave 8.30am latest
Throug RNP up to Mecca - meet up with others for a _quick_ coffee
Leave mecca @ 10am for a run up the old road
Meet @ the Oaks Neutral Bay @ 1.30- 2pm for a late lunch / drink - meet up with anyone who cant do the ride

If the small group who have been interested here agree, I will start a new thread with all the details and ask people to reply if they are interested in coming..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
972 Posts
goldFiSh said:
OK how about this:

Sat 23rd Dec:

Illawara Riders - 8am @ Bald Hill - leave 8.30am latest
Throug RNP up to Mecca - meet up with others for a _quick_ coffee
Leave mecca @ 10am for a run up the old road
Meet @ the Oaks Neutral Bay @ 1.30- 2pm for a late lunch / drink - mmet up with anyne who cant do the ride

If the small group who have been interested here agree, I will start a new thread with all the details and ask people to reply if they are interested in coming..
I'm in [thumbsup] [thumbsup] good onya Nick, as I often say 'sounds like a plan'.






Mmick
 
G

·
damn after all of that, I can't make it. :mad: Basically screwed up some dates and hence 23rd is no good....

But don't let that stop you others hooking up...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
**** Nick,

That's bad news :mad:


So anyone else going to make it ??????
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So it look's like I will have to drink all the beers myself ;D ;D
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top