Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got back this morning and am itching for a ride.

A few of you mentioned that a mid week ride is good - I'm thinking that I will do it tommorrow.

Mostro, Melvin you fellas inm and anyone else?
Don't care where, just need to get back on a bike and soon!

PM me, reply here, txt me etc etc.

Oh yeah, will probably get out on the weekend as well!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,516 Posts
i'm there [thumbsup]
we can meet up @ the Mobil like las time with dave and head up for a pie to robinson........whatever as lang as it's a ride
any time suits me fine
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,516 Posts
looks like just you and i, buddy boy ;D
...unless we'll get a late entry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
972 Posts
Jeeze guys I could have gone with you if you gave me a call, but you didnt :'( :'( so I wont.









Mmick
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
monstermick58 said:
Jeeze guys I could have gone with you if you gave me a call, but you didnt :'( :'( so I wont.
Mmick
Sorry mick, was a nice day out for a ride and it would have been good to see you!
We're doing it again tommorrow I think, back to the pass. I will txt you tonight!
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
monstermick58 said:
OK, Bald Hill @ 9:30am?
Mmick
That should work. I believe that Mostro and Melvin (and now me) are meeting at sutherland at 9am, so mick make it a lazy 9.30 (i.e maybe 10 mins late or so) and we'll see you there!

Excellent!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,516 Posts
i've just PMed mostro to get in touch with you
sadly :( :( melvin's clutch packed it in on the way home and bling-mobile is going northside tomorrow

there's always a next time, isn't it ;)

have a tops ride, guys


ps
thanks nick for a great ride [thumbsup]
 

Attachments

N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
melvin said:
i've just PMed mostro to get in touch with you
sadly :( :( melvin's clutch packed it in on the way home and bling-mobile is going northside tomorrow

there's always a next time, isn't it ;)

have a tops ride, guys


ps
thanks nick for a great ride [thumbsup]
That sucks, but I thought I saw you having a bit of trouble with it.... something about the slow take offs that I have not seen from you before....

Hope (for their sake!!) that they don't mess you around and get it sorted out asap.
Thanks for a great day out in the sunshine. I am a bit rusty, but thoroughly enjoyed it today!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,516 Posts
monstermick58 said:
Jeeze guys I could have gone with you if you gave me a call, but you didnt :'( :'( so I wont.
mick, what ever happened to the great idea of a ride day?
i'm up for it any week day.........any one else?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
491 Posts
Nick, that is one hot bike.

What you doing riding mid-week? You resigned from your job also?

WTF is the story with your clutch, Melvin? Sounds odd that it should have died.....
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kickstart said:
Nick, that is one hot bike.

What you doing riding mid-week? You resigned from your job also?

WTF is the story with your clutch, Melvin? Sounds odd that it should have died.....
not back to work till monday, hence get some hap hazard sleep, eat, ****, and ride ;D until next week that is, and then back to the usual..

so what do you mean resign also? Have you got something to tell???


I take it that since your spending time here, you are not a dad again as yet? Or are you posting from the hospital? I bet Anisha would love for you to do that.... ;)
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top