·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
N

·
0 Posts
Lil,

Broni and I are thinking of it as well, as we are house hunting on Sat.

You want to meet somewhere?

Gotta see your new toy!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DUCMONROB said:
Now we know Lilith is going we may have to join the ride too!
Assuming it isn't raining yeah i will be there....

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
goldFiSh said:
Lil,

Broni and I are thinking of it as well,
Nice seeing you guys:) sorry I took off but the leetle bike wanted to go a tiny bit quicker...also I followed my gps ie Big and we took off through the park hehe

;D Glad I crawled outta bed cause [size=10pt]I won a TRACK DAY [/size]woohooo ;D

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Lillith said:
Nice seeing you guys:) sorry I took off but the leetle bike wanted to go a tiny bit quicker...also I followed my gps ie Big and we took off through the park hehe

;D Glad I crawled outta bed cause [size=10pt]I won a TRACK DAY [/size]woohooo ;D
now, I'd hate to see your brand new bike scratched in any way possible from a track day, so feel free to pass it along this way if you like ! ;) :-*

N

·
0 Posts
Lillith said:

Broni was having fun putting along, and I was happy enough to follow (on the way down!) I thought that you guys went thought the RNP! We just started to head back when I saw you guys coming towards sublime point. I needed to work this arvo, hence we took off!

Broni putted her way home and I diverted via RNP om the way back.

Good to hear you wone something, and a track day - wooo hooo! You see, a little karma back @ you for doing a good thing.

It was a good morning, and especially to see so many ducs there. Lots of rattling clutches everywhere!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mostro900 said:
now, I'd hate to see your brand new bike scratched in any way possible from a track day, so feel free to pass it along this way if you like ! ;) :-*
Riiight first whitekitty thinks he's the epicentre of fun and now you reckon I'm gonna give away my track day? are you both on the same peecee? ;D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts