Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

As some of you know, I've just moved, so it's housewarming party time!

Sat 2nd Dec, 8pm(ish)

My place is on Alice St Newtown.

There's off street parking for 10 or so bikes - we can buzz you in through the gate when you arrive.

There'll be a BBQ going, we'll have snags and salad, if you want something else, feel free to bring it along and cook it up.

I'll be good to see you (and your SOs)

big

G

·
excellent, will put it in the diary!

btw, have you been to / gotten takeaway from Arabellas yet?
It is the shizzle if you like the turkish feast thing...

Round the corner from Alice, on King St!

btw, I work a stone throw away, on Edinburgh Rd, around the back of the Marrick. Metro

·
Banned
2,007 Posts
are you crazy!!!
posting a party with your address on the net is nuts!! say you're having a party, yeah, but you should really be giving your address out through PM'S or e-mails to people you know, publishing details like that is asking for trouble. it's not my business i know, but i'd hate to see things get out of control with gatecrashers or worse still, somebody trying to lift your stuff.
BTW congrats on the move and have a great party.
cheers,
paul. [cheeky]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ohh what a great idea... >:D 'gatecrash bigiain 's party. Ok I have a Ducati 695 ready to tackle the gate. Can I request you modify the gate a little so that it falls off it's hinges Hollywood style? The least amount of damage and scatches to the paint work the better..... will bring a fire cracker for extra effect.... maybe a sparkler... shouldn't upset your neighbours with any loud noises..... Will then hijack a Sydney Bus and park it across driveway to prevent any further gate crashing attemps....
all tongue in cheek of course... :police: ....no seriously officer :p

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
loony888 said:
are you crazy!!!
posting a party with your address on the net is nuts!! say you're having a party, yeah, but you should really be giving your address out through PM'S or e-mails to people you know, publishing details like that is asking for trouble.
Yeah, I probably am crazy! I'd be somewhat more concerned if this was myspace, but I'm comfortable enough that the DML crowd are cool enough that they are welcome to gatecrash...

big (and I'm perfectly happy to throw them out if they're not!)

G

·
bigiain said:
Yeah, I probably am crazy! I'd be somewhat more concerned if this was myspace, but I'm comfortable enough that the DML crowd are cool enough that they are welcome to gatecrash...

big (and I'm perfectly happy to throw them out if they're not!)
and a few of us will help you big! (if required!) [thumbsup]

·
Registered
972 Posts
MMMMM....... Gate crashing eh?? I've crashed a few things in my life but never a gate.
Good to see that Nick will help you uncrash the gatecrash(?) [cheeky]

Mmick

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
monstermick58 said:
MMMMM....... Gate crashing eh?? I've crashed a few things in my life but never a gate.
So are you going to make it up to the big smoke? (I don't _think_ anyone's claimed the bed in the spare room yet... There's at least a few comfy sofas if you want to crash the night...)

big

·
Registered
972 Posts
Thanks for the offer of the bed big, but I work on sundays so I can't stay, I have to sort out a couple of things on my calender (so busy this time of year) and with a bit of luck I'll be there.

Mmick (chrissy in july works for me)

G

·
Thanks to big and rachel for a great night [clap]

desmoquattro said:
Congrats you guys! Wish I could make it, but I don't think the Monster is up for a 7400 mile trip over water ;D
Its more up to it than the SS these days, so I hear :-\

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
How'd it go.

Sorry I couldn't make it.

I was stuck at the shop fixing bikes. If I don't, who will????
Can't wait till next year when Rob's here. I might actually get a day off every once in a while.

How'd you go with the front tyre. Lesson for everyone else:

If you get a puncture in your front tyre I'm more than happy to put on a new tyre> :'( :'(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.