Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know any good suspension people in san antonio? i need to have my suspension set for me and someone to teach me how to do it for 2 up. we have kc international here but they've nerver really been that cool to me so I would rather find someone else.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
When they were in Austin, they did work on all of my bikes, including rebuilding my Showa forks with the Ohlins internals that they sell, and, after I modified the rod end suspension hoop set-up on my M900 at about the same time, they sorting out both my front and rear suspension settings.

jD

G

·
i work at kc. i understand how you feel. ive been there for about a year. if you would like to do it somewhere else, like somebodys garage, id be happy to help. ive taken the race tech seminars, and have mx, and road racing expereince.

·
Registered
221 Posts
kevy said:
i work at kc. i understand how you feel. ive been there for about a year. if you would like to do it somewhere else, like somebodys garage, id be happy to help. ive taken the race tech seminars, and have mx, and road racing expereince.
i think you're the person (kevin) that did my 600 mi. checkup back in oct. black red frame 695 with 800 mi.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i found this guy on some random board, his shop is Road and Track cycles. he said that he pretty much only does motorcycle suspension and would charge $20 to check and adjust my suspension. his number is 210-872-2462 or 210-348-4707.road and track cycles. i haven't tried him yet but probably will since he has all the necessary equipment. i will let ya'll know how it turns out next week when i do it. as you know the weather turns to **** tonight.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.