Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's calling in sick with me? I'm in need of a plate of deep fried french toast at Roscoe's!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
wish I can take-off both days (thurs/fri) but already put-in for friday, have fun if u are out. (if you're free on friday as well, drop me a line ) lates, J

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
goldenchild said:
That what sick days are for!!
I hear that but....

I am just going back to work after having two weeks off!

Went to Illinois.

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Doh, scratch this whole thread. I forgot that my parts that I ordered will be on Thursday. I had'em sent to my work so if I want them in time to install before the weekend, looks like I have go to work on Thursday. Friday however is a different matter. I'll go post something in the other thread.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
i was supposed to have the day off today but that got sh*tcanned. :'( But I did finally get my Remus high pipes and emissions canister kit done last night / this morning and rode in today! [thumbsup] But sometime riding into work, even w/ the new gear, feels like maintenance. :p

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
It was such a beautiful day to ride to work. I was actually able to wear the leathers and lighter gloves for the first time in a long while. Got to love it. Friday is supposed to be just as nice!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts