Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Re: 40's this wknd...Who feels like dodging rain?

Too chilly for this dog. :-/

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If anyone is interested in getting out for a ride, I'd be up for riding. Let me rephrase that...I am riding tomorrow if any of you panzy a$$e$ would like to join me. ;D

I am not planning on going out early AM but I was thinking in the early afternoon. I am going to get the bike put back together tonight so I can get out for some stress relief tomorrow.

G

·
What no report?
Whadya guys up to out there........??
How's the logo...where is Nitro?
WTF?
Still cold I suppose?

·
Registered
74 Posts
well i would have been up for a ride this weekend right up till when we got 6 inchs of snow here in k-town. that will make for a later start then i was hoping

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is supposed to be in the very high 40's by late next week so I'll be back out.

I rode both Saturday and Sunday of last weekend. Nothing really far just around town and a couple of predictably clean highway entrance ramps. I spent Thursday and Friday of last week scoping out clean roads.

Mental note to all of you...Don't get so excited riding that you forget to put your kickstand down upon parking for coffee! You could look like a doof, trust me, I know. ::)

Thanks to Retro's bad influence last fall, I am now addicted to the dry clutch/open cover. Man, winding up the 4 valver to 7000rpm, open air box honking, and the open clutch cover, Oh how I misseded my Duc! I don't know how many other sounds I could handle in one location!

G

·
okay spring is offically on it's way....the Santa Anna's finally got warm last night. It has been freezing up here every night until last night!
My prediction is you guys should have upper 50's in two weeks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts