Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Re: Support for monsters

forgive my ignorance, but where is the speed triple? I kinda dig those too. I was also checking out the Daytona 955. Both nice bikes.
So if Ducati decided that making sexy blenders was a better venture, what would you ride? Hey, maybe its a good topic for a thread...

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
Re: Support for monsters

I guess the Speed triple doesn't count as a middleweight standard... The Speed four is there in its place.

--Fillmore

·
Registered
15 Posts
will post this on the UK site & drum up support there too!

C

·
Registered
796 Posts
Sorry guys, but the FZ 6 for 2004 is just too nice to ignore, and have you seen the price?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have mixed feelings about the vote.
1. I know nothing about the smaller Monsters. Not too much about the bigger ones either.
2. I like not running into one every time I go out riding. Won't it lose some of its class if everyone has one. People buy whats number one sometimes. And not just number because its high in sales.
Since I bought my S4R, my dealer has sold more Monsters then any other bike he sells. He cannot keep them on the floor. I guess I will see alot of them anyway this summer. At least I have the only S4R.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
do you have some personal stake in this Retro, or are you just that bored? Hey- the littlest groom was filmed in Maliboo. You should get on one of those reality shows. speaking of which, someone stole our idea for the straight eye for the queer guy. I think it may have been comedy central. So our next idea should focus on ugly amazons trying to get married to attractive homosexual midgets.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nah nothing personal...just hate to see the sv get all the glory and how many members do we have here? I figured we be at 1000 by now :(...
hey I noticed that show too.......I told ya! out here it is crazy like that...just one good idea and sell it to the right person...I'm working on
another one for HBO.... ;D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts