Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already posed this question in my "Il BostroMonstro" post i the General area, but many my not look at it there... So...

I am really curious as to how difficult it would be to mount a super bike fairing, lights and all, on my S4??? I would love to do that!!!

M

·
0 Posts
go to ducati suite.com, then to ducati links ,then to when pigs fly, look for monster project, i think youll find what you are looking for.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet... Thank you. I will have to start collecting the parts, I will keep an eye on ebay... OR, I could go with an aftermarket carbon fiber 916 front end!!!

S

·
0 Posts
may also wanna ping "ducman851" (i'm pretty sure that's his tag). he's got a sbk fairing installed on his m620 racebike.

R

·
0 Posts
You could check with Manley Cycle as they have fabbed a billet clamp and bracket for monsters to take the SBK upper......was well made, and I didn't think it cost that much for a hand made piece. Pretty sure they would make more.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ducman, that's so hot! Is that an OEM fairing with filled in headlight holes, or custom fabbed? How much was the fairing, and where did you get it? HOT! ;D

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Its a Hotbodies 748 race kit. As Retro mentioned we fabbed up a clamp to work at mounting the upper fairing brackets. I got the fairing for $450.00 as I get the Racers discount from Lockhart Phillips.

W

·
0 Posts
Being a lurker here, I happened to see my page referenced about the 916 fairing mod. I have to say I love the red Monster posted above. That looks awesome. I have since pulled the fairing off my M900 and am in the process of installing a fork mounted and trimmed 888 carbon fibre race center piece. I will be using two small round PIAA type headlights. The fairing is at the painters being shot yellow with a white number plate. It should be back this week. I'll post pictures after I get it mounted up.

Ron
WPFMC.com

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts