Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Things look promising for the weekend. The roads might be cruddy but I'm itching to ride. Any takers?

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Word from a guy I work with who lives on Palomar. Its a mess!

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
My schedule is freaky this weekend. I will be out on the duc at some point, but I will be like Steve McQueen in The Great Escape, on the lam from the Stalag until the "authorities" bring me back! But I gotta wait until they aren't looking...... so I can't plan anything. ;)

Rideon

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Besides its the first WSBK races this Sunday. Saturday Im planning on starting the garage transformation. Tearing out the old shelving unit and making it...Um....Ducati friendly :)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess I should give the roads time to clear. Must be nice to be so old and have so much wisdom. [smiley=smartass.gif]

·
Registered
796 Posts
Ive got no wisdom and I should have my bike finished tomarrow. Shoot me and Email, I bet we could find some dry roads somewhere!

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Things look promising for the weekend. The roads might be cruddy but I'm itching to ride. Any takers?
Anyone know what the Malibu area looks like? Can't imagine it's too pretty. I think I've got tomorrow open. I'd like to ride somewhere...

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry haven't been out in awhile.....if I get out today I will report back...

·
Registered
849 Posts
I rode Malibu during the storm Wednesday. It was wet, but clean. Unless there were any significant mudslides AFTER the rain, it should be nice and good once it dries up.

-R.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts