Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
I might be game, depends on when we leave, probably need to be back by mid afternoon or sooner.

·
Registered
483 Posts
No one is slower the me Bick, you posted just as I did

·
Registered
483 Posts
I am in. Although I am on call and might have to miss at the last second.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I just had a new ECU installed yesterday so I am going to stick close to home for the next few rides. At least until I am sure it works.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
I may be going up Deer Creek, Pleasant Park to South Turkey Creek and back from Parker today at around noon to 1:00 - riding a red 620 Monster. Looks like it may be a little cool with a high of 49 degrees forecast for Evergreen at around 1:00 pm. ;)

·
Registered
483 Posts
SS396, you finally breaking out the 620 on the canyons? Good for you, next time meet up with us.

·
Registered
483 Posts
So far the road to Deckers is my favorite that I have rode in CO. Reviewing my GPS data, woohoo hit 107 at one stretch and 106 on another.

Hey Munch when you get the video uploaded send me a link...

·
Registered
483 Posts
Good to know, I was thinking of getting the tank mount myself. Do they make hi def helmet cams?

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Yes, first ride on the 620 up in the canyon. I've only done it a few times on the Kawi, so it is still a new experience. I actually passed a slow pickup truck going up on a straight section of Pleasant Park, something I would not even think about on the little Ninja. The Monster is rediculous! I do not need more power. (is that blasphemy?) >:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts