Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ciao tutti,

at the very last minute i have decided to organise a Sunday Ride as they will become more and more rare.

We will be meeting at the Atwater Market (Click here for map) from 9AM at cafe Premiere Moisson, there is a parking lot next to it, just look for our bikes. We will be leaving at 11am to ride south towards Vermont.

For those leaving from Laval (like me), we can meet at 8:30 on Des Laurentides at the Esso sations (not Petro Canada) north of the 440.

Friends of ours are also welcome even if they don't ride a Ducati, just remember, this will not be a kamikaze ride.

I will only be able to read this forum later tonight so if anyone wants to get a hold of me please don't hesitate 514.952.6853 [thumbsup].

We hope to see many of you !!!

Arrivederci,

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Fun stuff, see you there.

·
Banned
199 Posts
Unfortunately, I can't go on Sunday. :( As for the Petro Canada up on Boul. Des Laurentides North to the 440, are you sure or do you meen the new Esso station?

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Whooohoooo that's just the ride I needed to confirm my love of Ducatis.

Pics, ASAP PLEASE! Try to upload the full sized images, I want hi-res stuff if possible for my collection.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Sweet! But I need seperate photos too. You can email them to me if you need to.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sweet ride boys, Route 17 in Vermont is wild, even for a rookie with reflectors [cheeky]
Nice pics Waldorf, I want my camera back, and I better not see any of my naked pics on the net. :eek:
Can't wait until the next ride.

G.Dub it was a pleasure meeting a true monster rider. [thumbsup]

·
Banned
199 Posts
Yeah, looks like I missed I nice one there... :'( Now that my outdoor things are done and ready for the winter, looking forward for the next one if we get an other day like that.

Cool pics!

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Man what a bummer!

It looked like so much fun. Hopely there's still some summertime weather to get another ride in before storing the bikes up for winter.

Waldorf, planning some riding while you are up there? Let us know. If the weather premits I was planning to do a day ride up there. ;D

Wood

1 - 14 of 14 Posts