Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe we have about three riders so far heading out to La Ducati Day on Sunday morning. Route and meet-up still tbd.

Last year we rode I-80 into the Bay, but I was hoping someone may know a more enjoyable route, possibly through the delta.

Also - I'm going to try and find out what the Ducati-MS group are doing for a same day ride.
-cromo

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Moto,

I guess we'll see if we want to meet up with them in West Sac or not. They will go through Vacaville - not sure if that commits them to freeways for the trip in or not.

In looking at the map, I'm not sure how interesting the roads really look to go through the delta. Any advice?

·
Registered
319 Posts
I am going but may just leave from Stockton as I wanted to get their early and leave a little early.

What are the plans for the Sac group? When and where are you leaving?

·
Registered
192 Posts
CromoMann said:
I was hoping someone may know a more enjoyable route, possibly through the delta.
The delta ride (160) will be pleasant scenery, but not a challenging ride and not a quick way to get there. Once you get to the end of 160, you'll have to cut over to 24 on HWY 4. That stretch is most unpleasant - windy cold and bumpy. :(

Cromo, I have some ideas about trying to meet up wiht the group at Alice's at 9:30. were you planning to make it that early?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are our plans.

We are meeting up in West Sac at the Southport Town Center - Starbucks (Jefferson/Lynden) at 8AM.

We'll be leaving shortly there after. We changed plans (again) so that we won't waste too much time on the river road or the delta - should get to La Honda around 10:30.

Three of us so far - two Ducs and a Yamaha - all are welcome of course.
-Cromo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.