Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone around and possibly interested? Supposed to be mid 50's and sunny. Could be one of the last nice sundays of the year. Maybe some lunch again and some nice back roads.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We all had some fun sitting at Havanas right on the strip. Maybe another lunch gathering.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
We're going north anyway, can we swing by Paragon in Hazelton? Mett up with the rest of the group and eat habanero burgers. If not, New Hope is always cool. :)

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
i was going to go to Paragon, btu i think i may take you up on this and meet in New Hope.
What time you thinking? Meeting up at 11 to ride a bit then lunch in town?
Wonder if I can get you to ride out towards my way after lunch?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sodark said:
i was going to go to Paragon, btu i think i may take you up on this and meet in New Hope.
What time you thinking? Meeting up at 11 to ride a bit then lunch in town?
Wonder if I can get you to ride out towards my way after lunch?
How far are you from New Hope? If its nice out I dont see why we cant ride all over the world (or within a few full tanks).

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Oh choices choices...want to take 4 wheeler out, but this might be the last good chance to take the bike out this year. I've got a rally in NJ tomorow and won't be home till late but I'll check the thread. (If my WRX isn't stuck in the Pine Barrens in the dark...hehe)

Sodark, maybe I could tag along to New Hope since we're not too far apart?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
+1 for New Hope. Where do we meet? I'm east of you and you're heading east. Is there a WaWa about 15-30 minutes west of where you are and I'll meet you there? I'm between Skippack and Lansdale, and with a new bike, an hour to New Hope isn't long enough of a ride from where I live. Let's extend the ride and meet up ;D

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dont think theres gonna be that many of us if at all. Apparently this is a big sunday for a lot of people.

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
I may be able to make it...need to try to clear the schedule.

Marco, I'll PM you later or tomorrow AM about possibly coming up your way for the 10AM departure.

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
I might be up for a little ride tomorrow if the weather is nice, the darn joints hurts to much when it is cold :'(

post the time you plan to meet in NH and I will try to swing by and park the beast next to yours ...

/H

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If you guys leave around 10ish, what time would that bring you to NH. Unless you take some longer back roads to get there. We looking at an 11-1130 meeting time at Havanas?

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Okay, heres the skinny....
I'm going to leave my house around 10am
I'll swing by Wawa in Skippack on the corner of 73 and 113 to meet anyone who plans on riding form there such as you Laura
Then we'll plan on being in town around 11:30 or so, maybe earlier.
I unfortunately wont be able to hang out too late, I need to be back in Pottstown by 2:30

i'll check my pm's tonight when i get home

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts
you guys should come see us @ paragon....

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Sodark - I'll go to the WaWa at Skippack at about 10:20, and have a cup of coffee while I waiting for you. Let me know if you want me there earlier. :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
If I can get out of the house on time I would like to meet up with you guys.
Guess I'll head to Havanas and hope to get there around 11ish.

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
as of right now with a little over 40, nopp, I wont make it for a ride... might just join in NH... I saw that the weather forcast for friday might give us 58 though :)

/H

1 - 20 of 50 Posts