Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow Ducatisti,
I have found a couple of likely places to start this years meets. First of all the Vicarey on henderson right next to Cuba libre for brunch at 11 ish, Rauls for great mexican breakfast at 10am next to the Longhorn Ballroon 'sex pistols fans take note'

So please reply with your thoughts and requests...

cheers Peter

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Lotsa lookers at this post but not many takers... I like the idea. If I get a pass from "she who must be obeyed" and the weather doesn't suck, man, I'm all over this. If I can trick the wife into going and you don't mind us showing up on something non-European we might even use up 2 chairs. Having Susan there would reduce the trick factor. She's the cat's meow, you're a lucky man to have her in your corner! I'm sure you already know that! Although I can already see my dear rolling her eyes over scooter talk at the table! I think I will fall back to the "pass" previously mentioned! Thanks for carrying the torch on this one Peter!

Cheers! And yes I don't mind if I do have a Guinness!!

Brian

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I think it's an excellent idea Peter. I like "11ish" [laugh] at the Vicarey but whatever works for the most people, works for me!

Lisa

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The more the merrier,
I will talk to the guys at the Vicarey tonite and see whats on the menu etc.... oh and probably have a pint while i'm there he,he.

Will keep you guys posted cheers Peter [thumbsup]

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK then,
Went to the Vickery Park and looked at the brunch menu. Great stuff, looks good enough to eat...

They are at 2810 North Henderson Avenue, Dallas Tx 75206 Tel; 214-827-1432

Just two doors up from Cuba Libre.

Hope to see lots of you there, parking will be right in front of the patio at 11am!!!

cheers Peter

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Cool!

Anyone wanna meet somewhere first so we can cruise down there together (yes, it's true... I have no idea where Henderson is ::) ).

Lisa

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Lisa, Henderson is off of 75/Central just south of Mockingbird. After passing Mockingbird southbound it should be the next exit marked Knox/Henderson. To the right (west) it's called Knox Street and to the left (east) it's Henderson... go left over 75 at the light. It will be on your left very soon after you cross over 75.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
fastwin said:
Lisa, Henderson is off of 75/Central just south of Mockingbird. After passing Mockingbird southbound it should be the next exit marked Knox/Henderson. To the right (west) it's called Knox Street and to the left (east) it's Henderson... go left over 75 at the light. It will be on your left very soon after you cross over 75.
O.K. thanks [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
That was so much fun! I really loved talking and visiting with everyone. I can't wait to see you again. After I came home and told Rob how much fun he is looking forward to joining in next time. I needed that. The bike and friends are the best therapy after a long week. Thanks so much Peter for putting it together.

Jen

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
tippytoesrider said:
That was so much fun! I really loved talking and visiting with everyone. I can't wait to see you again. After I came home and told Rob how much fun he is looking forward to joining in next time. I needed that. The bike and friends are the best therapy after a long week. Thanks so much Peter for putting it together.

Jen
+1 - Fr%@$'n Awesome! A good time was had by all ;)

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Yep, way to go Peter! Good choice and great folks! Told Alan there were quite a few Ducs in attendance and oh, by the way, there were some TRIUMPH people too >:D They had their own "gang."

Needless to say, we'll ALL be there next time [laugh]

Have a great week,

Lisa

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make it - my friends had a b-day party for me Saturday and my head wasn't quite right...I did, however, see random Ducs around town between 1-3pm and had a friend call me to say there was a Silver Ducati with a #16 over at the Dubliner on Greenville... Probably one of those guys that runs with that renegade British crowd...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts