Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on everyody! Take advantage of that extra hour & meet up at the Sunset Shevron @ 7A.M. for a nice early blast & no cagers ;)

I know you guys & girls don't like the early departures but come on, it'll really be 8 ; ;D

Who's in?

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Gus,

Just got back from the canyons, roads are clean but still some construction on Topanga. Can't join tomorrow :mad:, be safe and have fun.

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tip [thumbsup]

How was Las Flores? I hate spending too much time on PCH ;)

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Got dark before I got there so turned around and took it easy. Cold canyon, Stunt, Mulholland all good.

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anybody? Buehler?

Oh well, I guess I'll go out on my Pinarello & attempt to get back in shape [laugh]

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ended up going solo today. Had a blast riding a mellow pace & enjoying the warmer weather on the Mullholland side [thumbsup]

Saw an interesting S4R @ the Rock Store which had a custom SSS that was all re-inforced & looked to be titanium. Had a red spring on the rear shock & the guy said it was stock ??? Frame was powder coated maroon & the tank & tail had really cool italian stripes running vertically. He also had the Leo Vince pipe which sounded surprisingly quiet. Only thing that wasn't cool was the Robb Report lettering on his new Kushitanis & the chicken strip on the right side of the rear tire. Guess he's fast on the left handers [laugh]

Roads were awesome, traffic was nil & I managed four unmolested laps of Piuma & Stunt [thumbsup] BAck down Fernwood & Topanga & was pleasently surprised to find no traffic on PCH or the 405 [thumbsup]

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Wow! Go buy a lotto ticket, NOW [thumbsup]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts