Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
What's the plan? Anyone interested in taking 112 up in to VT, across 9 and back down on 63? My coworker recommended it. We'd be going though Brattleboro. A good granola crunchy place to stop and have lunch ;)
I'm down, whatever, -count my lame arse in :-*

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Looking at the map, seems like we could make a loop out of Route 7 from Ma into Vt, turn east onto Route 9, turn south onto Route 63 out of Vt and back into Ma and then west on 112 to return to where ever we started. Is this what you were thinking? Any good meeting points along the way?

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
I made a map on Microsoft's Streets & Trips. So far, it's 155 miles. If you guys want, email me and I'll email it back to you. We can tweak it based on people's input. Maybe we could meet in North Hampton?

My email is under my profile.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am interested but need to be back to Dedham by noon or so. I will email you for the map.

Paul

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
So what's the plan?
I'll probably check in tonight before I go to sleep, but I'm headed out for dinner/drinks now...
I guess if nothing really develops and the weather is good and you guys want to meet up in Northampton tomorrow morning/afternoon, call me (if there's nothing on here by tonight regarding meeting spot/time.).
Tentative: we could meet in Northampton center, in front of the Calvin theater on King street, say...9-10-11am? Dunno if that jives, but I guess I'll find out by tonight...
Lemme no ;)
pm me and I'll send you my celly #.
~Tarik

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Hey Guys!

9am in North Hampton Center sounds good. I think you all have my cell, I'll be leaving Boston around 8am (I think) to arrive on time so feel free to call to cancel or verfiy or whatever. See you all tomorrow I hope!

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
Thanks for the update. 9am is going to cut it a bit tight. I suspect it'll be more like 9:30 anyhow by the time you do Boston/Noho. I'll call you tomorrow at 9am and see where things stand.
See ya tomorrow...
T.

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
Rain rain rain ::) ::) ::)
Did anyone ride anywhere today? I tried, but as soon as I had my leathers on, it started pouring again, yuk!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts