Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay forcast is good for Sunday so far....so post here if you want to meet for a ride....want to get the trees colors and hit the alphabets.....could leave early or later....went yesterday at three and it was awesome.......the light was great and so were the roads......the trees were awesome.......very beautiful.......Johnny get off yer butt dude.......last ride guys.....

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
id be up for it. wednesday i had the flu really bad but im feeling better now.i can make it like around 11 or 12 ish let me know where and when . thanks

·
Registered
418 Posts
I'm up for it. Tony~ you still willing to let me ride pillion? I know that Kim was saying around 9:00 for a leaving time.. let me know if this is still the plan

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
groan........too early........I am going out later.....will post when I can wake up.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice Avatar......I have a cd for you and for MonstaS4..

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Went riding this morning with my friend Jay. Saw Desmodiva and Trent at Bob's but noone wanted to go. Sorry I missed everyone. Leaves were beautiful. O was in good condition. Got back around 1pm. If this was the last long ride of the season I am glad it was a great day. ;D

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I was too tired. Played too much Hammerschlagen Saturday night. Made it down around 1130 I think it was. Better late than never huh?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts