Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the other posts are not working so Ill start a new one. Who is riding in San Diego? If none of the SD guys are riding whats the plan for the LA folks?

·
Registered
8,800 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Sun. 14th ride, again

Thanks for cleaning up the other thread, but I tried to post on the LA thread and it would not show up.???

·
Registered
8,800 Posts

Try posting now, I think I 'fixed' it..........

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thanks!
I may head up to LA if none of the San Diego guys want to ride.
It would be nice to ride with some other monster owners.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts

You're welcome! That was a weird thing. Must be a little bug at DML HQ....

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So there are no San Diego monsters who want to ride tomarrow?

P

·
0 Posts
just got back into town. I am game for a ride. What are your thoughts on where?

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im open to anythig, kinda have the urge to do Palomar. I found a more interesting way up there rather than the 15 to the 76 We can always do the loop that comes back down Mesa Grande and Old Julian through Ramona. Any thoughts?

P

·
0 Posts
I'm in Fallbrook. I could meet you at Pomerado Rd and the 15. We could do Highland Valley to Palomar or something like that.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That would be good! How about 8:30?

P

·
0 Posts
That might be a stretch. If I let the missus sleep in for awhile she is more inclined to hang out with my demon spawn for a few hours. Can we make it 9:30?

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lemme check with my friend, he is comeing up from P.B. and wants to be off palomar by 12:00, what about a compramise, 9:00?

P

·
0 Posts
I talked with the wife and she's cool with 8:30. I'll see you at Evergreen Nursery. Pomerado and Highland Valley.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cool, 8:30 it is!

Superduc, are you out there?

S

·
0 Posts
Hey DTM. I had a late start this morning and had to go into work real quick. I was actually able to get my "fix" the other day with a quick breeze through Highland. I wish I could've went today. Let me know when the next ride is. I will do the same. Where did you guys end up going?

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We had a good ride except for my dismount in the first 10 min.
It was warm and sunny and the roads were great. We did highland Valley, Couser Canyon, Palomar, Mesa Grande, and Old Julian.

P

·
0 Posts
Good ride today. Gorgeous weather and the roads were clean. Nice meeting you Bill. Did I see Socalsar tearing by on Highland valley bout 12:30?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts