Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, we have been doing this for a few months now. The only problem is, I dont think we have got EVERYONE together for a ride/hang out/ whatever. I think we should figure out our schedules and plan something soon. I was down at Bobs this am, there was no one there. I talked to a guy and girl that came in on a Busa and they post on mnsportbike. Thinking that maybe we could get a whole bunch of people together for one big bash. They knew Pierre. Seemed like a nice pair. Oh well, I am gonna shut up and go look at my bike and figure out what toi do with it. Hope you all had a swell weekend.

R

·
0 Posts
OK, we have been doing this for a few months now. The only problem is, I dont think we have got EVERYONE together for a ride. I think we should figure out our schedules and plan something soon. I was down at Bobs, Seemed like a nice pair.
Dude you are sick........ ;D
But I'm up for it :p

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he he he. I am sick of this hot weather. Glad I didnt go out for too long of a ride. I drove by your place Kevin. Didnt see Sophia, so I figured you were either out riding, the bike was in the shop or you were sleep off last nights bender.

R

·
0 Posts
wow these days they have really good rums.....I tell ya the kids these days got everything......

No Sophia is still at the hospital, but it seems like Norm has what I am looking for..so maybe by the end of the week I might be up and runnning for the first time in a long on all legs......
;D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts