Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, we have been doing this for a few months now. The only problem is, I dont think we have got EVERYONE together for a ride/hang out/ whatever. I think we should figure out our schedules and plan something soon. I was down at Bobs this am, there was no one there. I talked to a guy and girl that came in on a Busa and they post on mnsportbike. Thinking that maybe we could get a whole bunch of people together for one big bash. They knew Pierre. Seemed like a nice pair. Oh well, I am gonna shut up and go look at my bike and figure out what toi do with it. Hope you all had a swell weekend.

G

·
OK, we have been doing this for a few months now. The only problem is, I dont think we have got EVERYONE together for a ride. I think we should figure out our schedules and plan something soon. I was down at Bobs, Seemed like a nice pair.
Dude you are sick........ ;D
But I'm up for it :p

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he he he. I am sick of this hot weather. Glad I didnt go out for too long of a ride. I drove by your place Kevin. Didnt see Sophia, so I figured you were either out riding, the bike was in the shop or you were sleep off last nights bender.

G

·
wow these days they have really good rums.....I tell ya the kids these days got everything......

No Sophia is still at the hospital, but it seems like Norm has what I am looking for..so maybe by the end of the week I might be up and runnning for the first time in a long on all legs......
;D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts