Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another site that I frequent has a forum for input/comments regarding dealers of the other European motorcycle that I own. Any chance a "Dealers" forum could be added to this site? I find it useful to know how the dealers stack up when looking to give them my hard earned $. Thanks.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Would that be the UK Monster Owners Club site?

Theres a Dodgy Dealers section on there...Also, we have one on the site I run, www.thelondonbikers.com

VERY useful......

8)

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Most of the good/bad dealer discussion goes on in the Local Clubs areas (makes sense since most service is local). If the local clubs moderators want I can make a dealer discussion "sticky" so it always shows at the top of the list of threads.

As for internet businesses, my suggestion would be to go to the home page here and click on 'sponsors'. They're all good.

Where are you located?

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I'm in the Phoenix, AZ area and there are three Ducati dealers (2 in the Phoenix metro area and 1 in Tucson) near by. I've found the dealer forum on the BMW site I frequent very useful. Surprisingly the customer relations folks at BMW actually monitor the site and intervene/mediate between customers and dealers from time to time. They actually helped me deal with the local dealer based on one of my posts that they spotted. Don't know if Ducati does that, but it impressed me and I was able to get my issue resolved. Anyway, whatever you can do to make dealer information (quality of service, customer service, attitude, parts inventory, etc, etc.) easily accessable would be appreciated. In my recent rebuild of the top end of my M900 and visiting this site frequently I was able to latch on to a couple of really good Ducati dealers that went out of their way to help me with advice and parts and I'd like a forum to pass that info on to others. On the other side of the coin we need to know who the dealers are who don't have a clue what customer service is or who just don't know what they're doing. By the sound of some of the dealer issues I've spotted here it would be nice to put all that info in one spot for all to share. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't find "sponsors" on the home page. Help please. . .

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
OK, for those Local Clubs that had a dealer thread I've made those sticky. For anyone not covered by a local club, I'd suggest creating a new thread with a subject of Dealer Info - <area> in the general clubs forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts