Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well in a couple weeks my Corse job will be started, but I have a question: Should the corse badge be red or grey on a gloss black base? I don't have any other red on the bike, but I thought i might make it stand out more. Or, it might stand out so much it's gaudy. Maybe a color other than black/red?Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
I think that black base sounds cool. I think originality is cool so anything that can help you stand out adds character to the machine. I doubt anything on a Monster could be too baudy. Well except some cf fairings or tails ;). I say follow your favorite colors for a monster and strap them on your bike.

-Patrick

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what about the badge? the gloss black base is final, but would a ducati red badge stick out too much when nothing else is red?

Here's the URL for my choice http://www.ducati.com/docs_it/bikes/accessories/catalogs03/monster/pdf/M_AB.pdf

The red badge on the red tank looks good, and the grey badge on the grey tank looks okay. would a red badge on a black tank look good?

Thanks for your help Patrick! Now, more people tell me what I should like! :p

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
wow! that would be impressive I say you are on the right track. But I still say whatever makes you happy is the #1 choice:)
-Patrick

Woohooo 250th post!!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i need someone with photo shop experience to skin a duc both ways. I am offering a whopping $0.43 to the lucky guy who does it! c'mon i know someone needs 43 cents....anyone?.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts