Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went to the MotoGP round here in Jerez Spain, and I do love riding in the rain, but it was ridiculous. It rained so hard that even the rainx could not cope. Leaving the race track all the cars were putting mud on the street. It was so thick that while I was riding home the bike was vibrating/bucking because the mud was actually on my rims. What a crazy weekend and a crazy ride. I'd do it again in a heart beat.
The photo on the left is before my run for home and mud riding fun, the bike here actually clean. The one on the right is one that my wife clicked of me after I slightly rinsed off my bike. It is out of focus because it is raining so hard the camera would not focus on me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re:  

no it was not the ugly wet guy filter, but rather I think it is that I am so cool (skeeterleaner don't be jealous) that the camera could not focus on all my coolness. Sh!t I am sooooo cool it was just dripping off of me. Oh wait that was the rain. But I am still cool. cool cool cool cool. buuuuuuurrr is it cool in here or is it me?!?

P.S. Dennis consider yourself now a little bit cooler because you have the same jacket as me ;)

·
Registered
838 Posts
Re:

no it was not the ugly wet guy filter, but rather I think it is that I am so cool (skeeterleaner don't be jealous) that the camera could not focus on all my coolness. Sh!t I am sooooo cool it was just dripping off of me. Oh wait that was the rain. But I am still cool. cool cool cool cool. buuuuuuurrr is it cool in here or is it me?!?

P.S. Dennis consider yourself now a little bit cooler because you have the same jacket as me ;)
Gee, I thought you would feel cooler because you had the same jacket as me. And your lucky enough to live in my native country. I have to get back to Spain. We have a condo in Marbella I have not been to in years. I just hate to go without my bike.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re:

Hey Dennis no problem you can borrow mine when you come to visit.

NOT

1 - 11 of 11 Posts