Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm down here for work (ft. bragg), but will be in Chapel Hill at some point this weekend, either friday or saturday. Anyone up for grabbing a few beers?

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I wouldn't mind ridding out to Chapell Hell to grab a couple...but i gotta ride in the blue ridges on Saturday...so keep us posted when this may take place :)

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Dragsterhund said:
Hey all, I'm down here for work (ft. bragg), but will be in Chapel Hill at some point this weekend, either friday or saturday. Anyone up for grabbing a few beers?
I'm in, pick a time, and depending on who chimes in, we can pick a place.

Dave

...three commas in one sentence... ::) :-X

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
pompetta said:
I'm in, pick a time, and depending on who chimes in, we can pick a place.

Dave

...three commas in one sentence... ::) :-X

Its the internet...your allowed to do that here [thumbsup]

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Dragsterhund said:
I'm there.

Did you get my phone number when we ran into each other at the VIR?

·
Registered
582 Posts
superjohn said:
Didn't you just get the moped fixed?

I'm probably in.
Yeah we did, this time we think it's only a bad spark plug or not enough charge in the battery.

You can hear the engine trying to start but it wont actually crank, so were praying its something small like the spark plug.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
youngonenc17 said:
Yeah we did, this time we think it's only a bad spark plug or not enough charge in the battery.

You can hear the engine trying to start but it wont actually crank, so were praying its something small like the spark plug.
The spark plug has nothing to do with cranking the engine.

·
Registered
582 Posts
It's hard to explain, it makes the usual sound it does when its tryint to crank, but its not cranking, my dad used to work on cars and thinks that what it is too.

Like I said im not mechanically inclined at all so i'm just going to go by what he says.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Saturday works way better for me...

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Anyone in Chapel Hill.... there are two record stores on the "main street" going through the middle of town that I go to every time I'm there... Does anyone know the names of those places? I'm trying to figure out what time they close on sattiday.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Dragsterhund said:
Anyone in Chapel Hill.... there are two record stores on the "main street" going through the middle of town that I go to every time I'm there... Does anyone know the names of those places? I'm trying to figure out what time they close on sattiday.
Schoolkids?

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Yeah, Schoolkids is the only one I can think of.

(And I don't know when the last time was that you were here so you may've already seen it, but not too long ago they doubled the size of the store by renting out the space next door. [thumbsup] )

I'll check their hours for you when I go out later tonight and post them here.

Oh, and it looks like I might've gotten out of working Saturday night. >:D

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Awesome. Where/when should we all meet?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts