Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw the biker build off last night with the guy from Canada who chopped up a 250 Honda dirtbike. I loved that front end, esp. with the shock up near the handlebars!! [thumbsup]

I've seen a couple Monsters without the cluster or stock headlights. Any suggestions as to what VERY small LED headlamp I could use? I'd like to get rid of the huge guages too and get clip-ons as well for an even more aggressive stance.

Potential problems??

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
IZ said:
Just saw the biker build off last night with the guy from Canada who chopped up a 250 Honda dirtbike. I loved that front end, esp. with the shock up near the handlebars!! [thumbsup]

I've seen a couple Monsters without the cluster or stock headlights. Any suggestions as to what VERY small LED headlamp I could use? I'd like to get rid of the huge guages too and get clip-ons as well for an even more aggressive stance.

Potential problems??
look no further than the M.O.M.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
The only problem you may run into is legality depending on whether the headlight you decide to go with is DOT approved or not.
Oh, and that 250 was badass when he was done with it. I would totally ride that every day!

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NAKID said:
The only problem you may run into is legality depending on whether the headlight you decide to go with is DOT approved or not.
Oh, and that 250 was badass when he was done with it. I would totally ride that every day!
OK..I'll look at lights.

YES..that 250 was way cool!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts